Friday, October 30, 2015

The Coming Season

The Wind of the Spirit is stirring, encouraging us to be able to move ahead....

This will be a season of preparation... a time of gathering up of loose ends, of making order, of putting things in place, of rethinking the way we do things, of simplifying, of freeing ourselves of cumbersome baggage (anything that holds us back), of streamlining all that we do... that we might be able to freely move on into the coming seasons.

Step into this new season with head held high, knowing that God is directing us out of His great love and caring. For we know not what might lie ahead. The winds of change are blowing hard, but it is the Wind of the Holy Spirit to which we should be sensitive and on which we can depend.

“Shew me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou are the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
Psalm 25:4-5 KJV

© 2015 Arlene Schwartzkopf