Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Rest In The LORD

When the Lord gives to you an oasis of rest,
Drink of His goodness, in Him be refreshed.
Receive of His healing, bask in His peace.
Do not move forward till He gives release.

Do not shortchange the work He will do,
For when you are “quiet”, He’ll add strength to you.
If He gives a “season” in which you should dwell,
Don’t be impatient.... the Lord knows you well.

He brings restoration in body and soul
And gives new direction, that you may be whole.
During this time, new perspectives He’ll add.
Rest in the Lord. Rejoice and be glad!

“Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him...”
Psalm 37:7 KJV

“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul...”
Psalm 23:1-3 KJV

© 2013 Arlene Schwartzkopf