Friday, November 29, 2013

Being Grateful

Though you may not have enough
You still have more than others.
For many people suffer lack...
Neighbors, friends or homeless brothers.

Be grateful for this day God made.
Be grateful for His love.
Thank Him for His endless grace
And blessings flowing from above.

Gratefulness will change your thinking,
Adding beauty, joy and cheer,
Enabling you to function brightly,
In hard times to persevere.

Being grateful brings perspective,
Offering a different view.
No matter what your circumstance,
In God you’re truly “well-to-do”.

“Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee. Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name. My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips.”
Psalm 63:3-5 KJV

© 2013 Arlene Schwartzkopf