Monday, September 10, 2012

A Safe Niche

No matter our trials, no matter our storm,
No matter the testings which just are not norm,
Always in Jesus we have blessed hope.
If we just trust, new doors He will ope.

He brings refreshing when we're all worn out.
He'll make us strong, e'en though we have doubt.
In times of great need, He fills us with joy.
He is our peace... an uplifting buoy.

Those who have suffered will know this is true.
Our God is faithful to help us "come through".
Though we have nothing, in Him we're still rich.
Covered in Him we have a safe niche.

"He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty (Whose power no foe can withstand). I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; in Him I lean and rely, and in Him I (confidently) trust!"
Psalm 91:1-2 Aprlified Bible

© 2011 Arlene Schwartzkopf