Sunday, January 21, 2007

Eternity Waits

We do not now just what each day will bring,
But in Jesus is hope..... to Him we must cling.
If we walk in faith, then we need not fear.
If He is our Lord, our destiny is clear.

Eternity waits..... just one breath away.
There may not be time to speak or to pray.
We may not expect to "go home" very soon,
But it's well to be ready and be in "fine tune".

I had a cold, and it gave me a scare.
I coughed and I choked and I could not get air.
I cried out "Jesus", but couldn't speak more.
I needed His help my breath to restore.

Through this event I became more aware
Of how quickly we're gone and arrive "over there".
Heaven is glorious, Hell is BAD NEWS.
Have you decided which one YOU will choose?

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
John 3:16 KJV

© 2007 Arlene Schwartzkopf