Saturday, September 27, 2014

Rest In The LORD

Sometimes if work is a burdensome load,
Or you have been walking a long, weary road,
Don’t be discouraged... find strength in the Lord.
He’ll fill you with joy and bring you reward.

Your labors and efforts have not been unseen.
He’ll bring you answers if on Him you’ll lean.
He’ll give perspective and balance you need,
And then you will know just how to proceed.

Have peace in His timing... don’t shortchange His plan.
He’ll help you to do as much as you can.
Rejoice in His watchcare... He walks by your side.
Rest in His covering... and in Him abide.

“For the joy of the Lord is your strength.”
Nehemiah 8:10 KJV

“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”
Matthew 11:28-30 KJV

© 2014 Arlene Schwartzkopf