Saturday, September 20, 2014

He Is My Hope

Our God is greater than all of my doubt.
When fear tries to enter I invite it “out”!
Some of my battles seem too great for me.
So I will trust God and He’ll set me free.

I choose to always be focused in Him,
And though I may tremble, my hope is not dim.
His strength and grace will carry me through.
He’ll bring me triumph in all that I do.

In His loving care I truly can rest,
Knowing He’ll help me to meet every test.
He is my Hope and Sonshine and Light,
His wondrous care makes everything bright.

“This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in Him.”
Lamentations 3:21-24 KJV

© 2014 Arlene Schwartzkopf