Sunday, September 14, 2014

In His Care

I am grateful for watchcare, I know God is there.
I sense His sweet presence, I know He hears prayer.
In Him I have joy, In Him I find peace.
From all of my fears He brings sweet release.

I rest in His hand, for He knows the way
That I must travel in every new day.
In Him I trust... He’s my strength and high tower.
He covers my life... every day, every hour.

“The Lord is my Strength and my (impenetrable) Shield; my heart trusts in, relies on, and confidently leans on Him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoices. and with my song will I praise Him.”
Psalm 28:7 Amplified Bible

“He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty (Whose power no foe can withstand).”
Psalm 91:1 Amplified Bible

© 2014 Arlene Schwartzopf