Saturday, May 24, 2014

Wisdom's Gold

Lord, I want to know You more,
Your wealth of wisdom to explore.
Help my vision to be clear.
Enable me to truly hear.

You’re my strength and guiding Light.
You make my pathway to be bright.
You bring me hope and joy and peace.
In You my faith will have increase.

In You I find deep perspective,
Causing me to be reflective,
Wisdom which is filled with gold...
More than ever can be told.

“The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple. The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes. The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether. More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.”
Psalm 19:7-10 KJV

© 2014 Arlene Schwartzkopf