Wednesday, May 21, 2014

God's Faithfulness

Thank You, Lord, that sometimes
When I pray, You answer, “No”.
For often times there’s something better
Which You may bestow.

My own choices may deter me
From Your master plan for me.
It isn’t wise for me to make
My own decisions hastily.

You shut doors which are not right,
So I learn patience as I wait.
As I hope and trust in You
An opening You will create.

As I take the steps You plan,
I will arrive where I should be.
And then I’m thankful for Your “No”.
You care for me so faithfully.

“It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.”
Lamentations 3:22-23 KJV

“For I am convinced and sure of this very thing, that He Who began a good work in you, will continue until the day of Jesus Christ - right up to the time of His return - developing (that good work) and perfecting and bringing it to full completion in you.”
Philippians 1:6 Amplified Bible

© 2013 Arlene Schwartzkopf