Thursday, July 05, 2012

Many Eagles

Our country needs men who are fearless and strong...
Eagles at heart against what is wrong,
Those who will stand with power and might,
Defending the truth through darkness and night.

Eagles have vision, eagles will soar
And move with precision you cannot ignore.
They aren't distracted, nor will they waver
From storms which may threaten... or from disfavor.

May "eagles"rise up and answer God's call,
Carrying banners of freedom for all.
Let there be light, and let truth be known.
Let freedom's victories be bright and full-blown!

"It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect. He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places. He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms."
Psalm 18:32-34 KJV

© 2012 Arlene Schwartzkopf