Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Faithfulness Of God

I am so blessed at how God takes care of my needs. A few months ago my electric blanket quit functioning properly - the control was not working right. I didn't have money to buy another one, so I just decided to do without one.

Now that it is fall I missed having it, but because I was asking the Lord to help me with some larger needs I don't think I even prayed about having a new blanket.

This week I received a pretty new electric blanket from my son. Hallelujah! I won't have to get into a cold bed every night. Also, I received a monetary gift which wll cover some of the other larger needs I had been praying about.

I rejoice in the goodness of God! He DOES watch over us. He hears our prayers and sometimes answers before we even ask! He is so faithful!

"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:9 KJV

© 2011 Arlene Schwartzkopf