Monday, February 02, 2015

New Thoughts For Each Day

Lord...
I wait on You this lovely morn.
How would You my day adorn?
What would you speak to me this day.
What insights would You have me weigh?

Your thoughts add gold unto my day,
Perspectives which will change my way.
You fill me with new life and light
And insights which are rich and bright.

Your words leave imprints deep within
And wisdom which will help me "win".
This day, in You, will hold much treasure...
More than I can even measure.

"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not."
Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts."
Isaiah 55:8-9 KJV

© 2015 Arlene Schwartzkopf