Sunday, February 15, 2015

Healing For Brokenness

Brokenness God can restore.
He brings healing, love and more.
The former things shall pass away
As He brings forth a bright new day.

Shake off that which bent you low.
To sad memories say, "No!"
Look ahead to brighter days,
For God does wonders which amaze.

Let His oil of healing flow.
Let His joy within you grow.
Rejoice in that which God will do,
For He will truly make things new.

"O Lord my God, I cried to You and You have healed me."
Psalm 30:2 Amplified Bible

"You have turned my mourning into dancing for me; You have put off my sackcloth and girded me with gladness, to the end that my tongue and my heart and everything glorious within me may sing praise to You and not be silent, O Lord my God. I will give thanks to You forever."
Psalm 30:11-12 Amplified Bible

© 2015 Arlene Schwartzkopf