Friday, December 05, 2014

A Possible Dream

If we would desire to walk as God leads, the size of our accomplishments would be far beyond our own expectations. By simple obedience to Him the prosperity of our lives would flourish. The bindings and roadblocks caused by error would fall away. Light would increase, joy would burst forth, peace and well-being would rest upon us.

Even in today's mixed-up world this is not an impossible dream. God's promises to us stand. He is faithful, His goodness is profound and always follows a tuned-in heart.

The more we are attuned to God, the more our "walk" will be adjusted and healed... no more stumbling and lack of direction or confidence, no more emptiness, but sureness and fulfillment and joy in each step we take.

Let this be the desire of our hearts...

"The steps of a (good) man are directed and established by the Lord when He delights in his way (and busies Himself with his every step)."
Psalm 37:23 Amplified Bible

"O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps."
Jeremiah 10:23 KJV

"Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee. Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name. My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips."
Psalm 63:3-5 KJV

© 2014 Arlene Schwartzkopf