Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Polished Arrows

When your spirit is in tune with the Spirit of God, you become as a polished arrow in the hand of God, accurate in trajectory and useful to accomplish God's purposes. Polished arrows penetrate darkness and bring light.

As one of God's arrows your "impact" may be through a word or an action, and you may or may not know you are "being aimed", but the Holy Spirit will cause you to hit the intended target. As you become a yielded vessel before the Lord and desire to be used of Him, He will cause you to have precision in all that you do.

What a blessing to be in tune with Him and be used by Him...

"And He has made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of His hand has He hid me, and made me a polished arrow; in His quiver has He kept me close and concealed me."
Isaiah 49:2 Amplified Bible

© 2013 Arlene Schwartzkopf