Friday, April 05, 2013

Handmaidens Of The LORD

(April 2, 2013)

The Lord is raising up His handmaidens across the land... gentle women who have quietly served and honored the Lord, and who will be worthy of great honor before Him.

They will stand strong in faithfulness and will serve with a pure heart. They will speak truth and be intensely aware of the move of the Holy Spirit.

These are women of prayer, undistracted by worldly cares, but devoted and excited in service to our blessed Lord. They will be a mighty army, moving with power and wisdom and insight wherever they are.

Blessed are His handmaidens as they walk among us.

"And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: and on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy."
Acts 2:17-18 KJV

© 2013 Arlene Schwartzkopf