Monday, March 04, 2013

God With Us

When we praise, our God draws nigh.
We can know He is nearby.
He surrounds us with His presence
As we worship and show reverence.

When we join our hands in prayer
He has said He would be there.
He will lend a listening ear
And every whispered word will hear.

God is with us every day.
He is never far away.
Praise Him for His constant care
And faithfulness to hear our prayer.

"But You are holy, Who inhabit the praises of Israel."
Psalm 22:3 NKJ

"Again, I tell you, if two of you on earth agree (harmonize together, together make a symphony) about - anything and everything - whatever they shall ask, it will come to pass and be done for them by My Father in heaven. For wherever two or three are gathered (drawn together as My followers) in (into) My name, there I AM in the midst of them."
Matthew 18:19-20 Amplified Bible

© 2013 Arlene Schwartzkopf