Tuesday, November 18, 2008

In Him We Are Able

God is the measure of what we can do
When we trust in Him and His tenets pursue.
He gives us guidance and far-reaching vision,
Then helps us to prosper with strength and precision.

He is the "oil" in the gears of our lives.
It is through Him that "well-being" thrives.
He is the Rock on Whom we may build
And then know our plans will all be fulfilled.

He keeps us ready and balanced and stable.
When we face challenges our God is able
To guard and protect us from going astray.
He is our power and might for each day.

"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust."
Psalm 91:1-2 KJV

© 2008 Arlene Schwartzkopf