Sunday, August 06, 2006

My Friend, Grace

I have a special friend named Grace.
My life is wrapped in her embrace.
In every circumstance I feel
That her companionship is real.

She is there when I don't know
Which way to turn or where to go.
She quickly offers me a hand
When I am weak or I can't stand.

Grace extends my limitation,
Filling me with consolation.
She is faithful to abide,
Whate'er my need or what betide.

What a gentle, faithful friend...
More than I can comprehend.
My daily load I lightly bear
Knowing Grace is always there.

"And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye always having all sufficiency in all good things, may abound to every good work."
II Corinthians 9:8 KJV

"And he said unto me, 'My grace is sufficient for thee; for my strength is made perfect in weakness.' "
II Corinthians 12:8 KJV

© 2006 Arlene Schwartzkopf