Sunday, August 27, 2006

My Constant Prayer

Help me, Lord, not to limit Your creative plan for my life.....
Because I have found a niche where I am comfortable and don't want to move from it.
Because people and locale are more important to me than moving down an unknown path of Your leading.
Because Your plan would include training... or schooling... or hard work.

Help me, Lord, to be fully in tune with Your plans.....
So that I don't miss opportunities You provide.
So that I don't shortchange Your overall plan for my life.
So that I fully use all the giftings which You have given me.
So that my life will bless You and bring glory to Your name.

Forgive me, Lord.....
For opportunities I have missed.
For time which has been wasted or lost because I've not heard Your voice.

Thank You, Lord.....
For the gift of each day and for all Your provision for my life.
In Jesus' Name, Amen.


"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning."
James 1:17 KJV

"See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is....."
Ephesians 5:15-17 KJV

© 2006 Arlene Schwartzkopf