Friday, June 09, 2006

Where Am I Going?

I realize that what I know
Won't get me where I need to go.
I ponder and I hesitate,
And when unsure..... procrastinate.

But as I lean on Christ the Lord,
He'll guide my feet and lead me toward
The goal that He has planned for me.....
(Which by myself I could not see).

I have assurance every day,
In knowing He will light my way.
He gives me strength for each new task,
Even before I think to ask.

Though trials and pain may come my way,
I know that by my side He'll stay.
He'll help me find His very best
And keep me in His perfect rest.

As I walk with Him each day.....
Surely I will find my way.


"You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy; at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore."
Psalm 16:11 NKJ

© 2005 Arlene Schwartzkopf