Monday, October 05, 2015

Now Is The Time

This is a wise time to “get things in place”,
To be well prepared for any new “pace”.
We do not know what tomorrow will bring.
To all of God’s leading we tightly should cling...

Paying attention to things still undone,
Finishing jobs which we have begun...
He calls us to order in all we need do.
We then can move forward without much ado.

“Now is the time” is not just a thought
But wisdom’s direction in times which are taut.
The Lord will direct us and keep us on track.
As we trust in Him, we shall not have lack.

“The Lord is my Shepherd (to feed, guide and shield me). I shall not lack. He makes me lie down in (fresh, tender) green pastures; He leads me beside the still and restful waters. He refreshes and restores my life (my self); He leads me in the paths of righteousness (uprightness and right standing with Him - not for my earning it, but) for His name’s sake.”
Psalm 23:1-3 Amplified Bible

© 2014 Arlene Schwartzkopf