Saturday, July 18, 2015

Be Hidden In Him

When we see tumult whirling all around us it is easy to slip into anxiety. But do not fear. Be steady. The Lord leads us in quiet places for the restoration of our soul. It is in Him that we can stand, unafraid, and have sure footing. We need not tremble nor waver as we observe the times but can be steady and immovable in Him.

The Lord leads us beside still waters. Be at peace. He is the author of peace. Rest. Rest in Him.

Be not afraid this day. The Lord is near to all who believe and trust in His name. Be hidden in Him.

"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside still waters."
Psalm 23:1-2 KJV

"What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee."
Psalm 56:3 KJV

© 2015 Arlene Schwartzkopf