Sunday, March 08, 2015

Treasures From God

God gives to us a legacy
Of beauty and of worth.
His faithfulness and love
To inspiration will give birth.

As we’re listening and gleaning,
Discovering and learning,
To share what God has shown us
Then becomes a constant yearning.

The dawning of each precious day
Holds riches which we may explore,
Where we may find deep treasure
From an overflowing reservoir.

Oh, what joy, what depth we find,
When God shows us His treasure.
What insight and perspective...
Every day in greater measure.

“Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee. Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name. My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips.”
Psalm 63:3-5 KJV

© 2014 Arlene Schwartzkopf