Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Safe In His Hands

God will heal the brokenhearted
And lead them in new paths uncharted.
He will mend each broken piece
By His loving expertise.

Your heart is safe within His care,
Made whole again by His repair.
Should you feel you can’t go on,
Know He’ll give you a new dawn.

Rest in Him, receive His peace.
His healing hand will bring release
From aching and anxiety.
His love for you will set you free.

“He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds (curing their pains and their sorrows).”
Psalm 147:3 Amplified Bible

“You have turned my mourning into dancing for me; You have put off my sackcloth and girded me with gladness, to the end that my tongue and my heart and everything glorious within me may sing praise to You and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks to You forever.”
Psalm 30:11 Amplified Bible

© 2014 Arlene Schwartzkopf