Sunday, February 16, 2014

Joy In The Valley

If you want to climb to the top of the mountain
‘Cause you’re weary of life in the valley below,
Climb up the mountain in prayer with the Lord.
Wisdom and insight to you He will show.

He’ll give perspective you now may not have,
And maybe the valley won’t seem all so bad.
If you will “reach up”, He’ll come down to meet you.
He’ll bring joy to you and make you feel glad.

The joy you will find may spread in the valley,
For as you are changed, you may wish to share.
Your light will draw others, and their lives will change
As they too will climb the mountain in prayer.

“Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? Hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.”
Psalm 42:11 KJV

“Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.”
Matthew 5:16 KJV

© 2014 Arlene Schwartzkopf