Friday, December 06, 2013

The LORD Is Our Shepherd

Cease to just look down and weep.
The Shepherd watches o’er His sheep.
Lift your eyes in faith to Him.
He’ll beautify what now is dim.

Turn aside from worldly cares
And speak to Him with loving prayers.
He will draw near to your side,
And in His peace you will abide.

He will change your every thought
And bring perspective you have sought.
Always listen for His voice.
He’ll give you reason to rejoice!

“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.”
Psalm 23:1-3 KJV

“Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.”
Philippians 4:6-7 KJV

© 2013 Arlene Schwartzkopf