Wednesday, April 11, 2012

New Every Morning

The blessings of God for me and for you
Are as refreshing as soft, morning dew.
His love and mercy are new ev'ry morn,
Ready to heal "the weary and worn".

He pours out goodness in plenteous supply,
More than enough to meet every sigh.
He is not broke when worldly goods fail.
He is the answer whenever we ail.

If you are down, in Him there is hope.
He will bring gladness to help you to cope.
Remember His goodness and know He is able
To raise you up strong and make your path stable.

"Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God."

"It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in Him."
Lamentations 3:22-24 KJV

© 2011 Arlene Schwartzkopf