Friday, April 27, 2012

Happy Days

Because I know the Lord, I have expectation.
My life was made new when I received salvation.
Goodness will surround me... God has His eye on me.
From former fears and worries I am completely free.

My life is in His hand. He will not let me fall
But lead me on a simple path through ventures great and small.
All my days are better and I have joy within.
He fills me with well-being, and I have cause to grin!

Every day is full of promise... He is by my side.
As I listen for His voice my footsteps He will guide.
Anticipation fills my heart... a joyous, growing zest.
By His faithful covering I am truly blessed.

"This is the day which the Lord hath made: we will rejoice and be glad in it."
Psalm 118:24 KJV

"Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice."
Philippians 4:4 KJV

© 2012 Arlene Schwartzkopf