Saturday, March 31, 2012

Look All The Way Up

When life is weary and you just feel down,
What other place can you look except up?
Look past the clutter... look ALL the way up
To God in the heavens Who WILL fill your cup!

As your prayer goes forth and touches His ear
He will address the needs which you have...
He'll add His blessings... more than you dreamed,
And give you His peace as a warm, healing salve.

It does not matter... the size of your load.
Our God is greater, the weight to relieve.
He will not fail or turn from your side.
Our God will help you... if you just believe.

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."
Matthew 11:28 KJV

© 2012 Arlene Schwartzkopf