Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Quick Responders

Quick responders are alert
And many problems will avert.
They have practiced "readiness",
In times of need have steadiness.

They are on the cutting edge,
So "tuned in" they will not hedge.
Moving forth with ease and speed,
Responding to God's call or need.

Quick responders aren't held back
By "baggage" or by "order's lack".
They are as a polished arrow,
Piercing through when time is "narrow".

These are they who know God's heart.
When He calls they make quick start.
They have made important choice
To always listen for His voice.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, 'Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.' "
Isaiah 6:8 KJV

"And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice."
John 10:4 KJV

© 2011 Arlene Schwartzkopf