Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Bright Pathway

Know if you are weary
And the outlook seems quite dreary,
In the Lord you have bright hope.
He is there new doors to ope.

When you bow and make appeal,
By His grace He will reveal
All the answers you will need
And refresh you to proceed.

He will never leave your side.
In His peace you may abide.
He will hold and pick you up
And with joy will fill your cup.

Do not be discouraged.
Look to Him and be encouraged.
He will add to you His light
And will make your pathway bright.

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."
Matthew 11:28-30 KJV

© 2010 Arlene Schwartzkopf