Sunday, August 01, 2010

Worshipping The Lord

How rich is the experience of worshipping the Lord.
All issues of the day just fade away.
The treasure of His presence overcomes my tired thoughts
As I draw near to hear what He would say.

How precious are these times of refreshing for my soul.
Changed perspective comes as welcome light.
For that which seemed important has no worthiness at all
As worship lifts my spirit to new height.

The glory of the Lord cannot be explained in word.
To worship in His presence is profound.
Deep within, my heart is changed and stirred
And constantly does worship there resound.

"O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the Lord our maker."
Psalm 95:6 KJV

"Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created."
Revelation 4:11 KJV

© 2010 Arlene Schwartzkopf