Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Think About Our God

Savor the goodness of God...

Think on His majesty and splendor and glory... and then realize that He is your friend and my friend. He is knowable and gentle. He pours out tender mercies on us in a constant, healing stream. He loves us and responds to our call.

Think about our God and how He is the foundation upon which we rest... how He defends us and gives us watchcare, how He hears our whispered prayers. He becomes our steadiness. He is the Light by which we see and the One in Whom we rest... the One in Whom we have life and hope.

Think about our loving God, and let Him carry you triumphantly through each day and each season. Rejoice and be glad!

"I willl praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart: I will shew forth all thy marvellous works. I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High."
Psalm 9:1-2 KJV

© 2010 Arlene Schwartzkopf