Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Wind Of The Spirit

When the wind of the Spirit blows hard in a life
To remove cumulation of rubble and strife,
Uncovering gold and cleansing within,
Preparing that life a new work to begin...

There is a point of not looking back
But moving ahead on a positive "tack",
Of walking in faith toward a God-given goal,
Trusting in Him to be in control.

By His able hand we reach a high place
As we are submitted and walking in grace.
How high the goal!? How high the sky?
That our God is able we cannot deny.

Only in Him can we fulfill our call,
Climbing our mountains, however tall,
Learning each day just how we should live,
Walking sure-footed each path He would give.

"It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect. He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places."
Psalm 18:32-33 KJV

© 2008 Arlene Schwartzkoppf