Thursday, February 05, 2009

As The Lilies

Our prayers of faith are heavenly seeds,
And God goes before to provide for our needs.
He says, "Don't worry at what each day brings
Or labor and fret about worldly things."

"Come unto me, and I will return
More than your needs or what you could earn.
My math is better than that which you know,
And living for Me causes blessings to flow."

"All that you have, when placed in My hand,
Is more than enough to help you to stand.
For I will give increase to all that you own
And multiply goodness beyond what you've known."

"And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?"
Matthew 6:28-30 KJV

© 2009 Arlene Schwartzkopf