Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Mountaintop

When I am in the valley and feel so very low,
And I don't have the answers which I really need to know,
I come into His presence and fall upon my face.
When I pray He takes me to the mountaintop of grace.

The valley is behind me, for His grace has raised me up.
When I am down He's faithful to always fill my cup.
His grace is always more than my very deepest need.
Abiding in His presence to the mountaintop will lead.

His grace is as a shelter in which I may reside...
That blessed mountaintop, where I may safely hide.
Peace and joy and stillness are the measures of His grace...
Available to all who will pray and seek His face.

"And he said unto me, 'My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness...' "
II Corinthians 12:0 KJV

© 2007 Arlene Schwartzkopf