Thursday, December 04, 2008

The Lighthouse Of The Lord

In the Lighthouse of the Lord
All are welcome to come in.
He stands with arms wide open
To redeem our lives from sin.

The Lighthouse never closes,
Not through storms nor through the night,
But offers hope for aching souls
To those who seek His light.

He saves the lost, heals the lame
And comforts those who mourn.
He cares for every hurting soul
No matter how forlorn.

Come into His Lighthouse.
Let Him touch your life today.
He brings joy for brokenness
And washes pain away.

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me: for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."
Matthew 11:28 KJV

© 2008 Arlene Schwartzkopf