Saturday, June 21, 2008

Always There

When traveling life's road, if you feel quite weary,
Your days seem too long and your path looks dreary,
Jesus would say to you, "Never give up.
I'll carry your load and 'refill your cup'."

If your life's broken and out of control,
Our Lord is able to heal and make whole.
Jesus would say to you, "Do not despair.
In your time of trouble, I will be there."

He will not fail you nor leave you alone.
He'll stay by your side through trials unknown.
Jesus would say to you, "Do not have fear.
Each word that you whisper in prayer I will hear."

"He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation."
Psalm 91:15-16 KJV

© 2008 Arlene Schwartzkopf