Friday, May 16, 2008

Heaven's Gold

I want to have insight far-reaching and true,
That I might perceive from Heav'n's point of view.
For just when I think I may understand,
That's when I find that God would expand...

...My thoughts and ideas to see a new way
Or consider deep concepts that He would convey.
I want to "wait" and not rush on past
The "gold" He would hand me if I run too fast.

For what I first see may be just a glimmer
Of something much greater with heavenly "shimmer".
Whenever He speaks I must "follow through",
For what really counts is God's overview.

"Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself: but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: anmd he will shew you things to come."
John 16:13 KJV

© 2008 Arlene Schwartzkopf