Sunday, March 11, 2007

Jesus Loves Me... Oh, What Joy!

Oh, what joy it is to know
That Jesus gave His life for me.
My sin debt I no longer owe....
For He has come to set me free.

He is always by my side....
I never really feel alone.
His friendship is the greatest source
Of comfort that could e'er be known.

Whatever circumstance I'm in,
He's always there and understands.
When I leave my "trials" with Him,
My life rests safely in His hands.

His peace transcends all stress and struggle,
Causing cares to fade away.
In the light of His great power
I have victory day-to-day.

But best of all is His great love
Which covers, warms and heals the heart.
Never faltering, always there,
He daily brings a fresh, new start.

"For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 8:38-39 KJV

© 2007 Arlene Schwartzkopf