Monday, March 05, 2007

God Is Able

When you're struggling and you're tired,
And some change is much desired,
God will hear your cry.
He will satisfy.

When things just don't go right
And the future isn't bright,
God will hear your sigh.
He can satisfy.

If you're lonely and distraught
And friendship you have sought,
His love He won't deny.
His love will satisfy.

If you need to move ahead
But you're filled with fear and dread,
He'll be with you as you try.
His peace will satisfy.

If your money is deficient
And your work is not sufficient,
He will give supply.
He will satisfy.

If you've sinned and feel deep shame,
He'll forgive and take your blame.
Your life He'll beautify.
He will satisfy.

"Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him and show him My salvation."
Psalm 91:14-16 NKJ

© 2006 Arlene Schwartzkopf