Monday, September 25, 2006

In God We Trust

In God we trust, in Him believe,
Into our lives His tenets weave.
We have chosen His Word to read
To find the wisdom that we need.

Often what we think is right
May seem okay... but isn't quite.
So we can search within the Word
And let His wisdom undergird.

When we're not sure which way to go,
It's best to wait until we know.
Always He will keep us steady,
And He will move when He is ready.

He may not move just as we think,
But from His voice we will not shrink.
For always He will know what's best.
In that we have His blessed rest.

In God we trust.....

"He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, 'He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him I will trust.'"
Psalm 91:1 NKJ

© 2006 Arlene Schwartzkopf