Friday, September 08, 2006

He Leadeth Me

When I place my hand in the hand of the Lord, I am not afraid. I don't need to be.

Wherever He leads, I will be safe. He is my covering.

He is my strength. Therefore my weakness doesn't matter.

He is able when I sometimes am not, and He does not make error.

He knows me through and through, so I may trust His direction even though I sometimes don't understand it.

He will enable me, by the leading of His hand, to achieve higher levels of accomplishment than I might otherwise know.

He is faithful, and He is always there.


"And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice."
John 10:4 KJV

"The Lord is my shepherd: I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake."
Psalm 23:1-3 KJV

© 2006 Arlene Schwartzkopf