Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Our Loving God

In my times of deepest sorrow
He was there to comfort me.
He bore my grief and gave me hope.
He heard my prayers and heard my plea.

Our God is mindful of our needs,
And he is faithful to provide.
When we are down and face despair,
He is there right by our side.

No challenge is too big for Him...
Unforeseen or great or small.
He is greater than the need
And always hears our prayerful call.

Always in the Lord is respite,
Always in the Lord is peace.
Always in the Lord are answers
And the place of sweet release.

"For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 8:38-39 KJV

© 2006 Arlene Schwartzkopf