Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A Higher Plane

Help me, Lord, to be more in tune with You.....
To recognize and filter out the daily patterns of my own thinking
Which prevent me from having Your perspective throughout my day.

Help me to move past what is not of You.....
And move into the rhythm You would give me for each day,
Lest I miss opportunity You would want to give me.

Help me, Lord, to rest when You say to rest,
For "busyness" has no worth if it is not in Your timing.

You are able to balance my day.
And as I follow You I will want for no good thing.
My day will be exceeding rich.


"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts."
Isaiah 55:8-9 KJV

"All the ways of a man are clean in his own eyes: but the Lord weigheth the spirits. Commit thy works unto the Lord, and thy thoughts shall be established."
Proverbs 16:2-3 KJV

© 2006 Arlene Schwartzkopf