Sunday, November 01, 2015

Discovering Who I Am

If I just see myself as “me”,
Then my view is much too narrow.
If I can see who God made me,
I might see He made an “arrow”.

My own view is limited
And probably would be too small.
If God gave “possibilities”,
Then I should want to find them all.

Searching out His very best
Will open many special doors.
And as I travel in His path,
Then I’ll discover wisdom’s “stores”.

On my own I can’t accomplish
All that God would have me do.
But I can fulfill all my purpose
When I seek His well-planned view.

“Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture."
Psalm 100:3 KJV

“Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.”
Philippians 1:6 KJV

© 2014 Arlene Schwartzkopf