Saturday, September 26, 2015

Expectancy

Do you have expectancy
Of all the good things God will do...
And know deep down within yourself
Just how much He’ll do for you?

God has only good for you
And truly wants you to excel
He will guide you carefully
And help you to do all things well.

Expectancy in God will give you
Joy, well-being and deep peace.
You will have His careful timing
As He gives you expertise.

Your times of learning in the Lord
Will give you insight rich and rare.
You will have a sense of joy,
And all His goodness will declare.

“Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee. Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name. My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips.”
Psalm 63:3-5 KJV

© 2014 Arlene Schwartzkopf