Saturday, June 20, 2015

Exciting Discoveries

When we study to know God better we make discovery, and our perspective is wonderfully changed. We will find a new order in everything we do. Things which we thought were important fade into the background in the light of our discoveries, and a new simplicity and refreshing will develop in the patterns of our lives. We are freed from myriad distractions which surround us every day, and will find beauty in this new simplicity which comes into place.

We should be careful to not have near-sightedness in these things, for there is always something deeper, higher, greater or more glorious and exciting to be learned...

When we see with singular purpose in Him, we are spurred on to learn and know yet more... always a delightful and rewarding experience. We have an awesome God!

“As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God. My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God...”
Psalm 42:1-2 KJV

“Shew me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.”
Psalm 25:4-5 KJV

© 2015 Arlene Schwartzkopf